Problem connecting to a router via RADIUS Server authentication

prajakta choudhari prajakta_choudhari at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 23 14:34:05 CEST 2007

Hi all:
I have configured the radius server . I have a
linksys router with wireless security as  RADIUS
enabled and laptop that connects to the linksys
router.

whenever i try connecting to the router i get the
folloing message on the machine wiht the radius
server.
the clients.conf has the secret key as testing123 . In
which other file do i have to put the same key.

Cleaning up request 4 ID 0 with timestamp 46543306
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host
192.168.6.15:2050, id=0, length=129
Received packet from 192.168.6.15 with invalid
Message-Authenticator!  (Shared secret is incorrect.)
Dropping packet without
response.

Cud someone throw light on this issue
Thank you