Bug 233 and 234 - only match one huntgroup per nas

Walt Reynolds waltr at umich.edu
Fri May 25 16:08:03 CEST 2007

I have looked at both of these bugs and am not sure I understand the
programming, but I do understand that there seemed to be simple
solutions to allowing a NAS to be in more than one huntgroup.  One had a
patch attached and the other mentions a section that needed to be
re-added from a previous version.

Neither bug has had any activity since 2005.  Is this still something
that has not been fixed, or are the fixes in the newer versions that I
do not see (nothing in changelog either).

If the answer is that it is still not fixed, what is the possibility of
getting this resolved?  Thanks.

--
Walt Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer