Wiki

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Sun May 27 11:49:18 CEST 2007

Alan Dekok wrote:
> Doug Hardie wrote:
>
>> I should be done with the front page.  Some of the lower pages may
>> need some tweaking.  The information is all there, but perhaps it
>> could use some more explanation.  I'll need to think about that more
>> later.
>>

>    It looks very good, thanks.
>
>    Alan DeKok.

Added SQL xlat section to SQL.

Propose addition of Cookbook section ?

I know you have the formal how to pages, but might be good to have an
informal page describing how to get real world services running.

FreeRadius and HP Procurve switch configuration.
FreeRadius and HP Procurve wireless access points.
FreeRadius and Janet Roaming Service / UKerna.

There must be a wealth of knowledge out there about weird and wonderful
NASes and services..

---
Arran