2.0.0-pre2 has "Magic feature number one" :)

Alan Dekok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon May 28 14:21:56 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Neat , unfortunately only Cisco switches seem to support it, and we run
> entirely on HP Procurves.
> Guess it means people will no longer have to use OpenVMPS to proxy :)

  Plus, OpenVMPS is not under active development, so there's no
maintainers.  It claims it's part of another project (that I won't
name), but that project includes the *binary* of OpenVMPS, and not the
source.  GPL concerns may apply...

  On top of that, the project is funded by a commercial company, as a
loss-leader for their commercial support, and the "community" that works
on it is limited to the employees of that company.  Good luck getting
patches added if they conflict with the corporate agenda...