2.0.0-pre2 has "Magic feature number one" :)

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon May 28 17:21:01 CEST 2007

Hi,
> A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> > VMPS support in FreeRADIUS 2.0?  I'm *very* happy with that idea! ;-)
>
>   Yup.  It's there now.  I've done some simple tests, and it works.
>
>   The new config unlanguage (I'm beginning to like that word) makes
> testing it HUGELY easier.

makes as much sense as this weird page:

http://www.geocities.com/m_valuedlets/T3M.html

certainly if we can examine the VMPS packets we should be able to control
and handle things a little bit easier - you've probably seen those
VMPS packets which arent the device connections - eg the switch checking
VMPS server is alive......

alan