Denying access without restarting radiusd

Emmanuel A Kwarteng kwarteng at ghanatel.com.gh
Mon May 28 16:42:10 CEST 2007

Hello All,

I have a freeradius v1.51 as can be seen bellow ranning on a linux server.

[root at isp4 raddb]# radclient -v
radclient: $Id: radclient.c,v 1.51 2002/10/28 21:11:29 aland Exp $ built on May  9 2003 at 09:18:10

I have included a file access.deny in the users file and wants to deny access to all users in the access.deny file. What I have realised is that I have to restart radius anytime i update this file.

Can someone show me how to deny a set of users like this without restarting radius?

kwarteng