howto limit the acces of users

vik vik_viktor at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 21:07:53 CEST 2007

Ok, but when i create a new user, using dialup admin, how do i define how long could he stay connected.

In the mysql db where could i find the correspondance User-Name <-> Time spent ot time left.
Is it stored in the db ?

Sorry for all those stupid questions but i didn't manage to find any documentation on that, if you have a link in your mind :)

Thx once again.