JRS Service configurations + Wiki

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Mon May 28 21:55:50 CEST 2007

Peter Nixon wrote:
> On Mon 28 May 2007, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>
>> Alan D,
>>
>> Would you mind having configuration documents for 3rd party services
>> like JRS on the FreeRADIUS wiki ?
>>
>> Alan B,
>>
>> Would JANET mind having configuration documents for  JRS on the
>> FreeRADIUS wiki ?
>>
>> It is meant to be a repository for everything FreeRADIUS after all ...
>> and it's easier if all this stuff is in one place.
>>

> I certainly have no problem with anything related to AAA being in the wiki as
> long as anything not part of FreeRADIUS itself is clearly labeled with a
> description of what its for.
>
> Cheers

Ok ...
Theres no reason why the wiki can't cross link to the Janet Roaming
Service site for configuration pages.

Added basic HP configuration pages to the wiki, and cleaned up the
configuration page.
Looks all perty now :)

Will add stuff on the nt passwords tomorrow, as I need the ldap schema
definition.
Fortunately the stuff that I wrote for our own wiki (PMWiki) seems to
use most (not all) the formatting rules of MediaWiki.