howto limit the acces of users

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon May 28 22:18:20 CEST 2007

I have no idea, since I don't use dialup admin, but looking at this:

http://www.freeradius.org/dialupadmin.html

you should be able to do it all with that. User radius settings
administration is where you can sort out attributes and main page should
give you info about time used.

In MySQL, setting your limit is defined by the counter attribute
Max-whatever and time spent is contained in radacct table. Time left is
calculated by subtracting time spent and used to dynamically set
Session-Timeout attribute at logon.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP