log file for free radius 1.1.6 eap-tls authentication

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue May 29 10:42:52 CEST 2007

1. That's not how certificates work. You add those that you want to
PREVENT from connecting (for whatever reason) to Certificate Revocation
List (CRL). You suposedly do have control over who are certificates
issued to. If you have no control over CA then you shouldn't be using
them.

2. Is anything (reading config files etc.) written to the log when you
restart the server?

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP