error make rlm_tls

Pilar Sanchez pilar.sanchez at cedex.es
Tue May 29 15:21:17 CEST 2007

Hello

I'm trying to install FR 1.1.6 (from .tar file) on Solaris 8, with openssl
0.9.8e (also installed from .tar file), and when I do the "make", the types
rlm_eap_peap and rlm_eap_tls fail. When I do the "compile" they find the
OpenSSL libs

The error is:

In file included from eap_peap.h:25,
                 from rlm_eap_peap.c:24:
../../libeap/eap_tls.h:138: error: parse error before "SSL"

I know this is an "old" problem but, I thougth that was related with a bug
in 1.1.1 version

Does someone give me some indications on how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance

 Pilar Sánchez Fernández
 Comunicaciones CEDEX
 C/ Alfonso XII nº 3 y 5