Multiple server certificates in EAP-TLS or EAP-TTLS

Don Peoples dpeoples at NAVINI.com
Tue May 29 23:27:06 CEST 2007

Multiple RADIUS clients can be defined in the clients.conf file. Is there a way to define the location of a server certificate for each client? I'm envisioning a single freeRadius server supporting multiple client authenticators. I want each authenticator to be able to send a unique certificate to identify itself to its supplicants. It appears that the "certificate_file" parameter in the eap.conf file would only support a single certificate.