Filtering out a attribute conditionally

Mike O'Connor freeradius at pineview.net
Sat Nov 3 01:22:02 CET 2007

Hi Alan
>> Is there any way of adding or removing the ip_pool bases on a rule ?
>>

>   I don't know what you mean by that.

I still want the customer isp to be able to set a static ip address but
I have to remove the cisco-avp pair when these come thought, or I want
to add the cisco-avp pair when there is no static ip address.
>> Could Freeradius 2 do this ?
>>

>   It would likely be a lot easier.  Download 2.0, and read "man unlang".

I suspected that V2 would handle this better. I had read the unlang man
page. Still trying get get a handle on it.

Mike