how to do the dynamic VLAN rewrite according to the username orcalling-station-id?

schilling schilling2006 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:26:29 CET 2007

On 11/6/07, tnt at kalik.co.yu <tnt at kalik.co.yu> wrote:

> >Suppose we use Users file, where else in the freeradius configuration, we
> >can check and how to rewrite the VLAN?
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> >Shiling
> >

> >alan
> >> -
> >> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
> >> http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
>
> Nowhere. Put these as reply attributes:
>
> Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
> Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
> Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = vlannumber

Thanks for this info. One more step, is there any place in the freeradius
configuration file that we can run a script to check the incoming radius
request user-name/calling-station-id agaist a file for example
youAreBlocked.txt, and then set the above attributes in the reply to the
NAS?

Shiling

Ivan Kalik