Users outside /etc/raddb/users

William azander at netonecom.net
Fri Nov 9 20:12:40 CET 2007

Greetings,
  While this isn't the recommend way to generate such a large suer/password
database (Some form of Ldap/SQL is) You can use the $include directive to
include a different file for users.  Using an older version of freeradius, we
do that for a small group that we don't have in our /etc/passwd files.  It
works quite well for what you are asking.

Wm
Server Administrator
NetOne Communications, Inc.