Does free radius support diameter? And If not is it easy to make it support diameter via modified the source code?

Liangliang Guo liangliang.guo at ericsson.com
Mon Nov 12 19:05:21 CET 2007

Hi:
I have a node in my target system that has two interfaces of which one
is diameter and the other is radius.So only radius protocol is supported
does not meet the requirement.So does anybody know whether free radius
support diameter or not(as far as I know it does not).If not supported,
is there a way to make it support the diameter via modifying the souce
codes or what else? Is it a tough job or an easy one,how much efforts
shall be made?

Br
/Leon