Freeradius 1.1.7 no DB handles

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 20:59:26 CET 2007

Hi,

> I set max_connections to 200, but that didnt help. That cannt really be a
> reason, because I am the only user by now. My partner gave up on this
> Problem. But I need to get this thing running!
> Maybe its the mysql-Version? We run mysql 3.23 on suse 8.1...
> Any Ideas?

can freeradius actually USE the MySQL? ie if you put values into
the tables - check values, or username - or even
use the naslist, does freeradius show such tables being put
to use? ..does the accouting table get filled as you use the
system?

have you get eg selinux running?  if so, check the logs...change
it to warn mode instead and check the logs...

alan