RLM_python patch to enable postproxy - Not work need a little help

Mike O'Connor freeradius at pineview.net
Tue Nov 13 04:19:38 CET 2007

Hi Guys

I wrote the attached patch for Freeradius 1.1.7 to enabled calling
python in the post-proxy, it compiles but will not run when the hook is
listed in post-proxy because Freeradius complains that there is no
support for post-proxy in rlm_python.

My question is where in the source is the list of allowed call per module ?

Once I know this I can fix this attached and supply as a tested patch.

Thanks
Mike