Mikrotik and PPPoE queue prioirties

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sat Nov 17 02:16:33 CET 2007

That's not standard radius but VSA teritory.

You can dynamically assign filtering (firewall) type ACL on Mikrotik but
not rate-limiting (shaping) ones. Queue definition will accept multiple
source addresses (sort of an IP address list - it will take more than
one, but how many ...).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP