Can i modify radius property?

yangcuilin yangcuilin at use.com.cn
Sat Nov 17 09:28:08 CET 2007

Hi, brothers

Can administrator configure a value to a user (call him Jim) in FreeRadius.
Jim will get the value when he assesses FreeRadius, and in the same time,
Jim can modify it.

For example:

1.       Administrator configured (just store) two value (named
'lastChangePwdDate' and 'pwdExpiryDuration') to the user 'Jim'.

2.       When Jim access FreeRadius, he can get the value of
'lastChangePwdDate' and 'pwdExpiryDuration'.

3.       Jim modify one value (if Jim change his pwd, he will change the
value of 'lastChangePwdDate') and save to FreeRadius.

Notes: I just want to implements the change password function in FreeRadius.

Could any one have the same requirement? Please tell me your advice or
solutions.

Thank you in advance.

Rock