AAA Services with multiple SQL

Paolo Serafino Via paolo.via at halservice.it
Mon Nov 19 11:52:44 CET 2007

I've configured my freeradius conf files to accept Authorization and
Accounting Request using two different sql instances and driving them with
Realms, looking at various posts about this argument. It works with
accounting, but not with authorization.
I've run freeradius in debug mode (freeradius -x) and i saw that it loads
the right sql instance depending the right realm, but it EVER gives "wrong
username and password" despite i copy the sql query that i see in the debug
and i get my username!!!!!!

### radiusd.conf
authorize {

        Autz-Type wic {
                wic
        }

        Autz-Type no {
                no

### users

DEFAULT Mikrotik-Realm == "wic", Autz-Type := "wic"
DEFAULT Mikrotik-Realm == "novara", Autz-Type := "no"

and in my NAS i put that realms....