please help not allow the many connections from single user

ann kok annkok2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 21:38:36 CET 2007

basically I don't know how to solve it out

I follow the freeradius/doc

1/ add group in freeradius/users
eg: DEFAULT Group == "homeuse",Simultaneous-Use =
1,Fall-Through = 1

2/ insert radius database
INSERT INTO radgroupcheck (GroupName, Attribute, op,
Value) values("homeuse", "Simultaneous-Use", ":=",
"1");

After restart the mysql, freeradius, I can see the
some users can have  "Multiple logins (max 1) [MPP
attempt]" in radius log

When I tested to kick out those users from NAS, it
still shows Multiple logins in the radius log  and the
users can't log on again. and  I can't see any login
in the NAS

But some users I can kick it out and have logon again
sucessful in the radius log

I check checkrad this script. he looks like to use the
naslist and naspassword files. but in our naslist, the
comment told me to use the clients.conf instead

I add naslist and naspassword but I don't know how to
test it. ls there any conflict?

I am using linux as NAS, what is the type of this one?
ls the type as Other?

Thank you again