SLES 10 + Oracle

Stefan Kohler stef at internetchefs.de
Tue Nov 20 21:50:32 CET 2007

Hi users,

I have a problem compiling a RPM-package for SLES10 and I followed
the instructions on the WIKI-sites. All dependecies are installed and
I also installed the Oracle rpms (oracle-instantclient-basic and
oracle-instantclient-devel), so all headers and stuff should be
installed.

Now I am trying to build the RPM (as mentioned above all dependencies
are installed) and I get the following message:

"RPM build errors:
	File not found by glob: /var/tmp/freeradius-1.1.7-build/usr/lib/
freeradius/rlm_sql_oracle*.so*"

What am I missing? I downloaded the tar.bz2 file and put it in the
SOURCE-folder and extracted the specs file and enabled the oracle-
line there.

Maybe on of you could help me? Thank you very much for all comments.

Kind regards

- Stefan

--
stef [at] internetchefs [dot] de