With passwords only

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:26:42 CET 2007

This is probably done through WPA enterprise or another such protocal,
or chilispot or a similar captive portal.

--
"If you are savvy and smart about the choices you make in life, The
sky is not the limit!"

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: " hate compasses
i like can't use them. they don't stay straight, and i end up looking
like an emo by the time i'm done, it stabs me so much"
- Jasmine Lee