WPA HOWTO

build buildy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:22:58 CET 2007

G'day All,
Using Debian etch. I've started again with the WPA HOWTO at
http://wiki.freeradius.org/WPA_HOWTO

It's a bit confusing with the eap.conf file separate to the
radiusd.conf but I thought I had got it right. I was wrong.

:/# freeradius -X -A
Starting - reading configuration files ...
<snip>
rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: rlm_eap_tls.so: cannot open
radiusd.conf[10]: eap: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[1940] Unknown module "eap".
radiusd.conf[1887] Failed to parse authenticate section.
cheval:/# find -name rlm_eap_tls.so
cheval:/#

Can anyone give me a hint before my PC goes through a closed window?
Thanking you in anticipation,
build