User-accounts do not expire in time...

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Nov 21 14:40:11 CET 2007

No, that's not what you have set up. If user uses several sessions he
will be able to use up 24 hours of online time over several
days/weeks/months/years.

Your requirement: "I have users in my system who are supposed to be able
to logon as much as they want, in a period of 24 hours starting from
their 1st logon."

Exact solution: Run a logon script that adds Expiration attribute set 24
hours from now() if one does not exist in users profile.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP