Cisco NAS enable password

J M d_0_c_t_0_r_x at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 22:34:30 CET 2007

Hello,

  I have the NAS login and enable passwords (for cisco equipment) working fine with freeradius using mysql, but I am considering splitting my NAS equipment into 6 huntgroups and would like to have a different enable password for each of the 6 different huntgroups.

If I were using the users file, I would try entries like:

$enab15$   Huntgroup-Name == "alpha", Cleartext-Password := "alphpasswd"
                Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User

$enab15$   Huntgroup-Name == "beta", Cleartext-Password := "btapasswd"

                Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User

etc. for 6 huntgroups

I'm just not sure I understand how I can translate that into the sql information necessary
 to equal the above. Is there a trick I am missing here or do I need to re-read the docs a couple more times?

Thanks for any help

John