Convert from user at domain to domain\user

Robert Graham robgraham at nzcomms.co.nz
Wed Nov 28 04:40:19 CET 2007

Hi all

I am a newbie to freeradius and I have searched the internet and all the
documentation I can find, however I cannot find a simple solution to the
following problem.

I want to have the freeradius server act as a proxy and receive radius
requests in the form user at domain but then pass these requests to another
server that needs to have the request in domain\user format.

It would seem to be a simple format issue which you should be able to create
an output template or something but I don't have a clue.

Running freeradius v 1.188.2.4.2.12

Rob Graham