radtest seems to fail out of the box

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 19:59:55 CET 2007

I hate hotmail.
ok, you're saying /etc/raddb/server is a pam config file ?

anyhow, I'm happy to report the single quote method fixes part of the problem.
that of the "@%%" working better now. still doesn't log in.

even using radiusd -Xsfxxx or so doesn't give any more information. -X gives the debugging I showed.

is there something else I can do to test/check why the API is failing?

Dan.