FreeRADIUS TLS certificate signing

David Stubblefield dave at kailea.com
Tue Oct 2 21:34:24 CEST 2007

I just went through the process last night, and the initial steps you
outline are part of the first steps. I used RapidSSL and found it quite
straight forward the knowledge base is well laid and answered any
questions I had. After the initial submission of the CSR, you have to go
through a validation process, once completed you get the cert and have
to install it, all documented well. RapidSSL also offers a 30 day trial
SSL that may be beneficial in your situation.

Good luck,
-Stubbs