radwho question....

Chris Bradshaw cwbshaw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:28:37 CEST 2007

Hi....

Thanx for the reply.

Firstly, I have just upgraded freeradius to the latest version, but it
didn't make any difference.

I have also looked thru the documentation, and also searched the web
to see if I could find how this might be done. I found a thread on a
similar subject at:

http://www.nabble.com/EAP-TTLS-outer-identity---accounting-t3391290.html

....this looks similar to the issue I am seeing.....one of your
replies to this thread seems particularly relevant:

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-EAP-TTLS-outer-identity---accounting-p9573830.html

However, I have tried the suggestions in this reply:

* Enable use_tunneled_reply & copy_request_to_tunnel (I already had
these enabled).

* Have the following in the users file:
DEFAULT FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1
        User-Name := `%{User-Name}`

....but it still makes no difference.....radwho still returns
'anonymous' whenever I log in.

Not sure where I can go from here.....

Thanx in advance for any help.

Chris.