rlm_Python - PyExc_IOError

Mike O'Connor freeradius at pineview.net
Thu Oct 4 01:20:43 CEST 2007

Hi All

I'm happy to say I have fixed this issue.

I'm not totally happy with the way I did it because it would not be
portable if python was installed a different location.

If some with a little more knowledge could add this correctly that would
be great.

#
# $Id: Makefile.in,v 1.2.10.1 2006/02/10 19:47:17 nbk Exp $
#

TARGET     = @targetname@
SRCS       = rlm_python.c
HEADERS    = /usr/include/python2.4/pyerrors.h <-----