access rejected

翔 李 goodmandiamondxur at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 8 17:55:27 CEST 2007

Hi,
I added FreeRADIUS-EAP-TNC-Patch on FreeRADIUS which is developed by TNC at FFH so that eap-tnc can be supported by FreeRADIUS.Then I entered radiusd -X command but some error occured , which indicated that access was rejected and the debug info is "Could not open file tnc_log.properties!" but the file tnc_log.properties had been put under /etc/tnc/ . The debug info is appended with this mail.
Could you please tell me why the access was rejected and how to deal with the problem?
Thank you very much.

雅虎邮箱,终生伙伴!

雅虎邮箱,终生伙伴!