EAP+MD5+SQL trouble

inl2goal syaoran.sakura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:36:42 CEST 2007

Actually, all the way from the beginning, "CleartextPassword" has been set
(without an Auth-Type anywhere in the files) but for some reason the program
chooses Local automatically. It is probably a default setting of FreeRadius
to go Local when it doesn't find an Auth method.

However, what I don't understand is why it doesn't find an authentication
method if I have already configured the EAP.conf file with MD5 and have it
in the Authorize and Authenticate sections of radiusd.conf