Simultaneous-Use and PEAP doesn't work correctly.

Marcotte, Tyler tmarcott at enterasys.com
Thu Oct 11 21:11:40 CEST 2007

Thank you for the response, even if it was ridden with unnecessary
sarcasm.

I wasn't trying to argue, I was trying to understand why an
Access-Reject wasn't sent back. Thank you for explaining that.

While I don't necessarily agree with your logic, I can see why you would
think this is sufficient for normal 802.1X authentication and denial.
The problem comes when you try to do something with a rejected user, for
example, throw them in a different vlan. If the reject never comes, or
waits for the user to log out, issues can arise.

Again, thank you for your explanation; it was very insightful, even if
it was condescending and rude.

Regards,

-Tyler