rlm_realm doesn't strip the username

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:51:49 CEST 2007

Thank you Alan

I updated to 2.0.0-pre2. But now I have some errors and I can' tcheck
again:)
Now when my NAS sends the Accounting request or I try to run 'radtest' tool,
the verification fails.
I didn't change anything in the configuration and in the database. I have
the same NAS configuration.
I get the following error in the debug mode:

Ignoring request to authentication address * 1812 from unknown client
127.0.0.1 port 37391

Please point me what do I missed:)

Best regards
tomasz