Using freeradius and 802.1x for dynamic VLAN

lvizcardof at unsa.edu.pe lvizcardof at unsa.edu.pe
Tue Oct 16 16:09:05 CEST 2007

> you certainly arent checking that the VLAN is 2 - and if it isnt then fail
> the authentication. i can understand what you are trying to do...but
>  do do THAT sort of thing you will need to use checking attributes,
> not setting attributes.
>
> you should find that the port which carlos is attached to is being put onto
> VLAN 2 is the config is correct.

How do I know if my certificate checking that the vlan is 2 and
why the authentication don't fail?

What certificate i shoud use, so that valid the:
carlos     User-Password == "carlos"
          Service-Type = Framed-User,
          Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
          Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
          Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 2

and if the user carlos access to the vlan 2, he can access, otherwise
he doesn't access.

But in my case the user carlos can access to any vlan. for example to
vlan 3 or 4.
Tell me what certificate I can to use that valid the Tunnel-Type and form it.