stuck with no errors

Joe Mom jomom at jomom.net
Wed Oct 17 02:31:08 CEST 2007

K, i'm stuck.

Running freeradius 1.1.6

I've got the passwd module working and i can see in the startup.log
that its loading the file and settings.

the file is in the format username:password
the password is an md5 generated password

I keep getting a rejected message from my radtests, but I dont see any
message in the radius.log as to why.

i need to know either, how to get a more verbose log so i can tell
what it is i'm doing wrong or simply what is wrong with the statement:

 passwd pull_export {
                filename = /home/ftpuser/export.txt
                format = "*User-Name:Crypt-Password"

Regards