stuck with no errors

Joe Mom jomom at jomom.net
Wed Oct 17 18:51:29 CEST 2007

K, so i switched to Cleartext-Password for testing purposes.

and I am testing with radiusd -X

here is the bit that is failing.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:32768, id=22, length=62
        User-Name = "5198546373"
        User-Password = "123"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 10
  Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 1
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for request 1
  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 1
  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 1
    users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 153
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 1
rlm_passwd: Added Cleartext-Password: '123' to config_items

modcall[authorize]: module "tcovc_group" returns ok for request 1

rlm_pap: Found existing Auth-Type, not changing it.
  modcall[authorize]: module "pap" returns noop for request 1
modcall: leaving group authorize (returns ok) for request 1
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type System
auth: type "System"

 ERROR: Unknown value specified for Auth-Type.  Cannot perform requested action.
auth: Failed to validate the user.

according to documentation I shouldnt be using an auth-type anymore.

--

Regards
Joe