FR-2.0.0-pre2 - virtual server configuration problem - how to use client and listen

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:37:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have some doubts about the rules of applying client and listen blocks in
comparison to virtual server setting.
Is it this way that both client and listen blocks can appear in the main
radiusd.conf file so that they will behave
like default global setting for all defined virtual servers??
If yes then any of this section put inside the virtual server block
overrides the global settings?
Do I have to specify the virtual_server item in the client or listen block?
What if I don't in neither of them, will it point to some default "null"
server? For instance this one which doesn't have a name specified:
server {

Waiting for your feedback
Thanks in advance
Tomasz