FR-2.0.0-pre2 - doubled sql accounting

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:19:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have the home_server configuration which points to my localhost.
So the scenario is the following that when I receive the Accounting-Request
with the user name of the form user at domain I check the realm for particular
domain
and strip the user name and proxy it again to my home_server localhost -
partcular realm have the pool which points to the localhost home_server
Problem is that there each accounting request is accounted twice.
First time when request gets to freeradius and second after it enters again
after proxing it through home_server pool.
What can I do about it. How can I disable such behavior??
I know that I can do it by setting particular as local without specifying
the acctpool - but i still would like to use the pool.
Can I somehow disable the first or the second accounting, what is the right
way to do it??

Thank you for any help
Regards
Tomasz