Access-Reject in a php script

manIP manvoip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:51:05 CEST 2007

Hi everyone!

Thank your for your answers...
Alan, Patric has totally right. I've set the reject_delay to "0" and the
result was the same.
I really don't want to touch to the source code and I am sure we can find
another way

1) if there is a server timeout, is it assumed as an Access-reject (or does
the user will be given access ?)
2) for instance, executing a script from another language which exit 2 from
PHP...I tried it with a sh script and it does not work
3) If I reply with a Session-Timeout := 0...may be it will be the same
effect (I know it is not clean but I have no other choice
4) If the previous solutions do not work, I will probably have to change the
code...so Patric, I think the name of the file has changed: it is rlm_exec.c
instead of exec.c. Also, After compiling it, could you give some hints to
uninstall the previous version and to install the new version properly.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Khalid
ps:Sorry, I sent that email twice but the "Subject" of the previous one was
wrong.