Access-Reject in a php script

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Oct 26 11:43:57 CEST 2007

Patric wrote:
> Something just occurred to me that I dont think I tried before.
> What happens if instead of doing an
>
> exit(2);
>
> you do a
>
> return(2);
>
> This way your script will still exit clean, so freeradius wont pick it
> up as a script failure, but hopefully will still get the result?

  No.  If the script succeeds, the output is either a text message, or
RADIUS attributes that go into an Access-Accept.

  If the script fails, the server sends an Access-Reject.

  Stop playing games with PHP and post the output of "radiusd -X".  I'll
bet money that the solution is right there in the debug output.