A question about rlm modules

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:27:49 CEST 2007

Hello Alan
Thanks for your reply.
Would you please tell me whether the scenario is correct or not?
1) We obtain the clear text password in the authorization section of our
module.
2) We populate the request->config_items with the clear text password.
3) The CHAP module authenticates the user using the supplied clear text
password.

Best Regards
Ali Majdzadeh