freeRADIUS with Active-derectory

Hangjun He elmerhe at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Oct 30 07:25:24 CET 2007

Hi,
     I have configured ntlm_auth in freeRADIUS talk to AD(user store). And It works well.
  Now I want to use ldap to get attribute from AD, It failed.

     It seems ldapsearch will search user's display name. And ntlm_auth will search user's user logon name.

       If I set display name same with user logon name, It can work. Is there a way let ldapsearch to search user logon name too??

  relate configure in radiusd.conf:
  authorize {
mschap                                                                                                                      suffix                                                                                                                      eap                                                                                                                         files                                                                                                                           ldap
}

authenticate {
        Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                mschap