web based admin

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:29:38 CET 2007

Hey Michael,

On 10/29/07, Hawkins, Michael <MHawkins at tullettprebon.com> wrote:
> What do people recommend I use as a web front end for FreeRadius when
> managing AAA on a Cisco network via FreeRadius?
>
> I've seen daloradius but that is geared to wireless hotspots. I've taken
> a quick look at phpRADmin and also ASN but I'm not sure which one is
> more mature and would like to know other peoples thoughts. Or is
> dailupadmin itself good enough?
>
> Any advice given is very much appreciated.

I personally don't think of daloRADIUS as geared towards hotspots deployment
but rather have an integrated support for that.
If you find it lacking any "enterprise" scale features or missing some
functionality that you require I'd love to hear from you so I can push
all efforts for development on those topics.

Regards,
Liran.