PAM_RADIUS_AUTH

Sobanbabu Bakthavathsalu Sobanbabu_B at infosys.com
Tue Oct 30 17:01:09 CET 2007

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the response. There is no firewall in between the RADIUS server and Solaris server (RADIUS client), only an Cisco router with standard ACL. I have verified the ACL matches counter and found that the request from the clinet itself is not reachign the router.
Is that host entries in /etc/hosts file wont work for this, do I need a DNS server for RADIUS server name authentication to work with pam_radius_auth.

The server in question is not configured for any DNS server for name resolution, it uses the hosts file only.
Hope this provides more information.

Regards
Soban