Problem for IPv6 Connection...

Vikas Bagora vikas.bagora at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 12:59:41 CEST 2007

THaNks A Lot Alan,

  Now Server is working Fine for the IPv4 Client Request only, But i dont understand with the same Image(with the same set-up) why the IPv6(client) Connection is not receiving reply back from the Radius Server...though Server is authentication properly as similar its doing for the IPv4 connection from the client.

  Server side:
  I am not sure whether Radius Server is sending(access-accept is showing on screen) the packet to IPv6 Client or not..I need to confrim that !!!

  Client Side:
  After sending the Access-Request packet to server the client is getting time out and after 3 tries and then its exceeding its time limit and stop requesting for the IPv6 connection further.
  I have stoped time out even aslo...but not worked !
  Its not getting response packet from the Radius Server.

  Thanks again....
  Vikas

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
  Vikas Bagora wrote:
> 1. I am using freeradius-server-2.0.0-pre1

Please use 2.0.0-pre2.

> - "*users*" file is modified in only with this lines :
> vikas User-Password == password

Change that line to:

vikas Cleartext-Password := "password"

Alan DeKok.