Freeradius+Active directory - router login authentciation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 11 07:40:16 CEST 2007

Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> It can't open the 'DH file' (don't quite know which one that is),

  Exactly.  And in 1.1.7, both the debug mode and the documentation in
eap.conf talk about this *exact* issue.

> I think Alan is a little 'judgmental' (wrong choice, but I
> can't quite get the exact translation of what I meant) if here.
> I would to if (since!) people don't think for them self and
> only follow external 'documentation' by the letter without
> trying to actually understand what it means...

  "Tired", not "judgmental".  The people asking for the documentation to
be spoon fed to them show up on this list.  The people who read the
documentation and get things done don't show up here.

> DISCLAIMER (before Alan slaps me :): I'm in no way better
>            my self - I'm lousy in reading documentation.
>            I only read a little here and a little there,
>            but I (almost) always understand the parts that
>            I DO read :)

  Thinking is often a good substitute for documentation.