Dictionary configuration about FreeRadius

yangcuilin yangcuilin at use.com.cn
Wed Sep 12 07:50:23 CEST 2007

Hi,
Appreciate to any help or advice.

I using Java (My system is java) invoke FreeRadius to Authenticate. The
diagram.JPG (attached file) is my system diagram.
System Function:
When user1 login, radius return module1. When user2 login, radius return
module2 (User1 only can access module1,user2 only can access module2).

My step:
1. Put dictionary file "dictionary.prosoft" to /usr/share/freeradius. And
put its path to dictionary. And configured the relationship of module and
user.
2. I use a kind of radius client named "TinyRadius".

Problems:
At the client of TinyRadius, TestClient.java (attached file) how to get the
module name (such as module1, module2) using TinyRadius API? The current
java code(TestClient.java) get nothing about module. And I don't know how to
get module info(configured in dictionary) ?

Please help me ,thank you very much!